More of my sites
About this site
For six years, the Internet Nexus served as my technology blog, but I've since started blogging at the SuperSite Blog instead. If you're looking for the blog, please head there. --Paul
Friday, December 16, 2005
Xbox 360 Sales DataHere are the Xbox 360 sales stats from a November report released by The NPD Group:
- 325,902 Xbox 360s were sold in the United States in November.
- 556,221 Xboxs were sold in the United States in the same number of days following launch.
- The best selling Xbox 360 title, Call of Duty 2, sold 250,730 copies; it was the 3rd best selling console title in November.
- The worst selling Xbox 360 title is Ridge Racer 6 with just 9,091 copies sold.
- Perfect Dark Zero was the best selling first-party title and number three on the Xbox 360 sales chart.
- The worst selling first party title was Kameo: Elements of Power, with 73,801 copies sold. However, Kameo was number 8 on the Xbox 360 sales chart.
- Total number of Xbox 360 game titles sold: 1,273,352.
- Total number of original Xbox game titles sold: 1,334,930.
- Total amount of money made by Xbox game titles: $72,072,729.
- Average number of games sold per Xbox 360 console: 3.9.
- Average number of accessories sold per Xbox 360 console: 3.
- Percentage of wireless controllers sold per Xbox 360 consoles sold: 98%
Also, the top 10 selling Xbox 360 titles are:
1. Call of Duty 2 (Activision)
2. Madden NFL 06 (Electronic Arts)
3. Need For Speed: Most Wanted (Electronic Arts)
4. Perfect Dark Zero: Limited Edition (Microsoft Games)
5. Condemned: Criminal Origins (SEGA)
6. Project Gotham Racing 3 (Microsoft Games)
7. Perfect Dark Zero (Microsoft Games)
8. Kameo: Elements of Power (Microsoft Games)
9. Quake 4 (Activision)
10. NBA Live 06 (Electronic Arts) [ Posted at 8:14 AM | Permalink ]