More of my sites

WinInfo Daily News
SuperSite for Windows
Windows IT Pro Magazine
Connected Home
Thurrott Dot Com
Windows Weekly at TWIT


About this site

For six years, the Internet Nexus served as my technology blog, but I've since started blogging at the SuperSite Blog instead. If you're looking for the blog, please head there. --Paul



Tuesday, October 10, 2006

HOW TO: Install Vista RC2 on an Intel Mac with Boot Camp

Good stuff, and I was just thinking about doing this, though Parallels seems to run Vista just fine (albeit without Windows Aero, of course):
Dan Warne, chief honcho at APC’s web site, asked if I would do a post on installing the new Windows Vista RC2 release on an Intel Mac using the recent update to Boot Camp. Sure, I said, no worries; should be easy. Macs run Windows now, right? I was wrong.

It takes a lot longer than you think; I calculate I lost about twelve hours of my life doing this.
[ Posted at 11:08 AM | Permalink ]

 



Nexus Home | Nexus Archives | Email Paul
Copyright © 2001-2008 Paul Thurrott. All Rights Reserved.