More of my sites

WinInfo Daily News
SuperSite for Windows
Windows IT Pro Magazine
Connected Home
Thurrott Dot Com
Windows Weekly at TWIT


About this site

For six years, the Internet Nexus served as my technology blog, but I've since started blogging at the SuperSite Blog instead. If you're looking for the blog, please head there. --Paul



Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Getting caught up

I've finally fixed the Archives page, though it's back to its non-optimal layout (where the oldest articles are at the top). Blogger's handling of archives is, shall we say, antiquated. I'd like to update this blog to the new Blogger code, but it's too big, and supposedly support for big blogs will be added in the future. In the meantime, I'm stuck with an almost impossible-to-customize Archives page. We'll get there.

Also, I belatedly discovered that a handful of book and DVD orders from late October were never shipped. That's just stupid, and I apologize. By way of excuse, the timing was just horrible: Vista was coming down the pike and I've been super-busy ever since. But that's just an excuse. It should never have happened. In the meantime, I think I'll suspend the book/DVD/tech toys stuff until after the holidays. Hopefully, I'll be caught up enough by then to get back on top of this stuff. There's still plenty to clear out of here of course. Maybe there always will be.

If--God forbid--you're still waiting on something, please do let me know.
[ Posted at 10:52 PM | Permalink ]

 



Nexus Home | Nexus Archives | Email Paul
Copyright © 2001-2008 Paul Thurrott. All Rights Reserved.