More of my sites

WinInfo Daily News
SuperSite for Windows
Windows IT Pro Magazine
Connected Home
Thurrott Dot Com
Windows Weekly at TWIT


About this site

For six years, the Internet Nexus served as my technology blog, but I've since started blogging at the SuperSite Blog instead. If you're looking for the blog, please head there. --Paul



Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Windows Vista Goes Gold

Here's what I've got:

A WinInfo news story announcing the RTM of Windows Vista.

Part 1 and Part 2 of what will eventually be a massive 8-part review of the RTM version of Windows Vista.

A 7-part series called Road to Gold: The Long Road to Windows Vista, chronicling the development of this OS.

7 screenshot galleries showing off the retail and OEM versions of Windows Vista.

A revised Windows Vista FAQ, updated for RTM.

I'll finish up the review over the course of the next week and then get to work on a variety of Feature Focus articles that drill down through every single new feature in the new OS. Hopefully I can finish that by January. ;)
[ Posted at 2:51 PM | Permalink ]

 



Nexus Home | Nexus Archives | Email Paul
Copyright © 2001-2008 Paul Thurrott. All Rights Reserved.