More of my sites

WinInfo Daily News
SuperSite for Windows
Windows IT Pro Magazine
Connected Home
Thurrott Dot Com
Windows Weekly at TWIT


About this site

For six years, the Internet Nexus served as my technology blog, but I've since started blogging at the SuperSite Blog instead. If you're looking for the blog, please head there. --Paul



Sunday, February 25, 2007

More DVDs for sale, More books to give away, some housekeeping notes

Spring cleaning begins: I've posted another batch of DVDs for sale and books to give away. Individual DVDs are now $4 (US only, sorry) and there are a few sets as well (Lost, STAR WARS, James Bond). As for the books, there's a big collection that runs the gamut from fiction to non-fiction, both hard cover and paperback.

Also, I need to get rid of the items from previous batches that haven't been taken. I'll post a revised list of these remaining items soon, give 'em a week, and then donate them locally if they don't go. There's a number of books and DVDs in particular that have been sitting around since last year and I really should get rid of them.

Finally, I have a few items that were claimed but never paid for or, in some cases, I never got addresses needed for shipping. See if any of these apply ....

- Last year, I sold my iBook 500 MHz but couldn't find the box. I've since found it. If you purchased this iBook, please contact me and I'll send it to you if you'd like. I'll try to find the name of this person in my email archives, but I figured this might be quicker.

- Rob G. - I need your address (four books)

- Paul L. - Never paid for Streets and Trips 2006

- Lars P. - I need your address (one book)

- David D. - I have your stuff, sorry. I will contact you today.

I'm not exactly the most organized person in the world, and I should have taken care of this stuff months ago.

Oh, and if you ordered any of the latest Tech Toys, we're shipping and getting shipping estimates on Monday. My wife is in charge of that stuff, so it will happen quickly.

Thanks! --Paul

Labels:

[ Posted at 11:27 AM | Permalink ]

 



Nexus Home | Nexus Archives | Email Paul
Copyright © 2001-2008 Paul Thurrott. All Rights Reserved.