More of my sites

WinInfo Daily News
SuperSite for Windows
Windows IT Pro Magazine
Connected Home
Thurrott Dot Com
Windows Weekly at TWIT


About this site

For six years, the Internet Nexus served as my technology blog, but I've since started blogging at the SuperSite Blog instead. If you're looking for the blog, please head there. --Paul



Saturday, February 24, 2007

Wallpapers that weren't included in Windows Vista

Hamad Darwish:
This set contains my work from the Microsoft Photoshoot I did late 2005 - early 2006.

My mission was to create genuine images to be a part of the Windows Vista Wallpaper collection.

Two shots from the Photoshoot (first two in the set) made it to Vista's Wallpaper Collection, while many others remain here, and waiting to be uncovered.

I couldn't be honored enough for the privilege to work with Microsoft on this fantastic project.
Neat! You can download hi-res versions on his Web site.

Labels:

[ Posted at 8:03 PM | Permalink ]

 



Nexus Home | Nexus Archives | Email Paul
Copyright © 2001-2008 Paul Thurrott. All Rights Reserved.