More of my sites

WinInfo Daily News
SuperSite for Windows
Windows IT Pro Magazine
Connected Home
Thurrott Dot Com
Windows Weekly at TWIT


About this site

For six years, the Internet Nexus served as my technology blog, but I've since started blogging at the SuperSite Blog instead. If you're looking for the blog, please head there. --Paul



Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Apple Updates Popular MacBook

I'm in Los Angeles this week for WinHEC, so I'm a little out of the loop. Here's one of the things I missed:
Apple today updated its MacBook consumer notebooks with faster Intel Core 2 Duo processors, 1GB of memory and larger hard drives in every model. The MacBook is just one-inch thin and features built-in 802.11n wireless networking for up to five times the performance and twice the range of 802.11g.

Featuring a gorgeous 13-inch glossy widescreen display, the one-inch thin MacBook comes in three models: sleek white 2.0 GHz and 2.16 GHz MacBook models, and a stunning black 2.16 GHz MacBook model.
No Santa Rosa? Odd.

Labels:

[ Posted at 10:59 AM | Permalink ]

 



Nexus Home | Nexus Archives | Email Paul
Copyright © 2001-2008 Paul Thurrott. All Rights Reserved.