More of my sites

WinInfo Daily News
SuperSite for Windows
Windows IT Pro Magazine
Connected Home
Thurrott Dot Com
Windows Weekly at TWIT


About this site

For six years, the Internet Nexus served as my technology blog, but I've since started blogging at the SuperSite Blog instead. If you're looking for the blog, please head there. --Paul



Sunday, October 28, 2007

Everything Must Go - October 2007, Part 1

Being basically bedridden all day yesterday hasn't helped matters much, but I did at least get some DVD movies and books posted for today. I'll get going on the electronics, which include some iPods, very new external USB hard drives, a Web cam, and a slew of Xbox 360 titles, within the next day or two, and I'll provide a heads-up here before I post that. (Please don't contact me with specific requests. As always, it's first-come, first served based on when the items are posted.)

Anyway, here's the first batch for this month.

Note that books are free, though I ask that you please pay for shipping and handling. Individual DVDs are $4 each (includes shipping) and DVD box sets are typically half off (or less) the Amazon.com price.

Everything Must Go
[ Posted at 11:41 AM | Permalink ]

 



Nexus Home | Nexus Archives | Email Paul
Copyright © 2001-2008 Paul Thurrott. All Rights Reserved.