More of my sites

WinInfo Daily News
SuperSite for Windows
Windows IT Pro Magazine
Connected Home
Thurrott Dot Com
Windows Weekly at TWIT


About this site

For six years, the Internet Nexus served as my technology blog, but I've since started blogging at the SuperSite Blog instead. If you're looking for the blog, please head there. --Paul



Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Everything Must Go ... Saturday

So I'm still going through the hundreds of responses to my previous post about what to do with this blog. Thanks for that. I'll figure that one out soon, but in the meantime, I did want to provide a heads-up about the next "Everything Must Go" event, in which I'll be selling a number of items (DVDs, electronics, Xbox 360 games) and giving away another set of books. Since this seems like the more appropriate place to do this, and since I've been doing it here all along, I'll be posting this here to the Nexus blog and not to the SuperSite. This will happen on Saturday before noon EST and will be a first-come, first-serve kind of thing as usual. Thanks! --Paul

Labels:

[ Posted at 2:33 PM | Permalink ]

 



Nexus Home | Nexus Archives | Email Paul
Copyright © 2001-2008 Paul Thurrott. All Rights Reserved.