More of my sites

WinInfo Daily News
SuperSite for Windows
Windows IT Pro Magazine
Connected Home
Thurrott Dot Com
Windows Weekly at TWIT


About this site

For six years, the Internet Nexus served as my technology blog, but I've since started blogging at the SuperSite Blog instead. If you're looking for the blog, please head there. --Paul



Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Zune 2.0 coverage on the SuperSite

Sorry for the delay since my last post here: Between traveling for the last week and starting up the new SuperSite blog, I've been a bit busy. Plus there hasn't been much going on in the Apple world, though I'm now looking at both Microsoft Office 2008 and Leopard for future write-ups. In any event, I've posted a bunch of content about the new Zunes that should be of interest. My take on this is that Microsoft will indeed by the solid number two behind Apple in the portable player market by the beginning of 2008. Things are getting interesting.

Zune 2 Preview
Zune 2 Photo Gallery
Microsoft Reveals 2nd Gen Zune, DRM-Free Music Plans (News)
Some thoughts on Zune 2.0 (Blog posting)
A Zune follow-up (Blog posting)

Labels: ,

[ Posted at 12:38 PM | Permalink ]

 



Nexus Home | Nexus Archives | Email Paul
Copyright © 2001-2008 Paul Thurrott. All Rights Reserved.