More of my sites

WinInfo Daily News
SuperSite for Windows
Windows IT Pro Magazine
Connected Home
Thurrott Dot Com
Windows Weekly at TWIT


About this site

For six years, the Internet Nexus served as my technology blog, but I've since started blogging at the SuperSite Blog instead. If you're looking for the blog, please head there. --Paul



Saturday, April 04, 2009

Thanks everyone

So this week's Everything Must Go event is effectively over. (There are a couple of older Xbox 360 games left, but everything else has been taken.)

I try to respond to every email I get but given the sheer number of messages I've received, that won't be possible this time, sorry. It took me over two hours to get through the emails that were sent between 3:00 and 3:01. By that time, I just started searching my email for the remaining items, looking for the oldest messages first, of course.

If you are receiving an item, congratulations. I (or, more honestly, my wife) will send them out this coming week. If you are receiving a book, I will need your mailing address in advance, per the emails I've already sent, and I just ask that you pay for postage after receiving the book(s). I'll provide instructions in the package. (One exception: Those who are receiving Windows Vista Secrets SP1 Edition do not need to pay for postage. That's a gift from me to you.)

If you are purchasing an item, I've already emailed me you with my PayPal address. Once you make the payment, I should have your shipping address through PayPal. If not, I'll email and ask for it.

In some rare cases (international shipping, usually), we'll need to check with the Post Office to see how much the shipping will be. So I will be getting back to you when we figure that out. It will be this week.

The included shipping, generally, is the slowest and least expensive service offered by the US Post Office.

If you did not receive an item, my apologies. I received thousands of emails in the first 15 minutes and it's hard to keep up with it all. But I will be having a second Everything Must Go event later in the month. I was reminded that next week is Easter, so it will most likely be the weekend after that. Stayed tuned here, and on the Windows Weekly podcast, for an update when I have the next day and time set.

Again, thanks everyone,
--Paul

Labels:

[ Posted at 5:20 PM | Permalink ]

 



Nexus Home | Nexus Archives | Email Paul
Copyright © 2001-2008 Paul Thurrott. All Rights Reserved.