More of my sites

WinInfo Daily News
SuperSite for Windows
Windows IT Pro Magazine
Connected Home
Thurrott Dot Com
Windows Weekly at TWIT


About this site

For six years, the Internet Nexus served as my technology blog, but I've since started blogging at the SuperSite Blog instead. If you're looking for the blog, please head there. --Paul



Friday, June 08, 2007

I CAN HAS VAR?

Developers will find this really funny:
I CAN HAS VAR?
an introduction to the basics of computer programming using LOLCODE
Caturday June 16th 2pm - 7pm
registration + laptop + beer offering required

Have you been waiting for an introduction to computer programming? How about an introduction to computer programming using a code-syntax based on the grammatical fantasies and malaprops of adorable cats? Your wait is over!

Email m@machineproject.com to reserve your spot now. Space is limited.

Confused? See our FAQ below.
I laughed. I cried. Admittedly, there's a fine line.

Labels:

[ Posted at 2:55 PM | Permalink ]

 



Nexus Home | Nexus Archives | Email Paul
Copyright © 2001-2008 Paul Thurrott. All Rights Reserved.